Co-creation in city planning can solve several problems, including:
1. Lack of community involvement: By engaging with the community in the planning process, co-creation can ensure that the needs and concerns of all stakeholders are considered.
2. Limited resources: By involving a diverse group of stakeholders, co-creation can help to identify new sources of funding and resources for projects.
3. Inefficient use of resources: CrowdSmart can help to identify and prioritize the most important projects and allocate resources accordingly.
4. Lack of transparency: Co-creation can increase transparency by involving the community in decision-making and ensuring that all stakeholders have access to information about planning processes.
5. Conflicts of interest: By involving a diverse group of stakeholders, CrowdSmart can reduce the risk of conflicts of interest and ensure that decisions are made in the best interests of the community.